Thursday, December 20, 2007

First Post!

Wow, I don't really know what I am doing here, but I thought it would be fun to get in on the blogging. I have three little girls at home and they don't really care to hear about my jewelry business so I thought someone out there might!

I have been creating jewelry for a few years now and selling it at various places, mostly http://www.pinkfiredesigns.etsy.com. It has been a lot of fun and I have seen my jewelry go all over the world!

Most recently I have been trying out metal clay. It is an amazing product that allows you to create pieces out of a clay or paste form and once they are fired they become 99.9% fine silver. I am going to attach some pictures of a piece I completed (my first one). I am really excited about how it turned out!

No comments: